1. We’re a community-driven estate agency, offering the highest quality Sales, Lettings and Property Management service to the residents of Barnes, Kew, Richmond, Sheen & St. Margaret’s.
2. We re-invest 5% of all profits into local charities via the London Property Partnership Charitable Trust. Now and always.
3. We don’t do industry jargon, lengthy contracts or aggressive sales targets.
4. We do offer informed market appraisals, tailored marketing solutions and printed and web marketing that knocks socks off.
5. We are delighted to offer a commission of 0.95% + VAT to sell your property in 2015.
The game has changed
Some 95% of purchasers now begin their home or investment search on the internet, meaning that the property particulars tucked away in an estate agents window have very little relevance to today’s property market. You won’t find any details in our window – we don’t have one. Instead we commit to making sure your property is seen in all the right places.
In partnership with Zoopla, Primelocation and Rightmove (to name just a few of the big guns) all our ‘on market’ instructions benefit from extensive internet exposure, professional photography, RICS accredited floorplans and the highest quality printed marketing material.
There is only so far a computer can take you however, which is why we love to pick things up from the point of contact and work closely with our buyers, building lasting relationships based on mutual trust and understanding.
For those clients who prefer a more discreet approach, we offer a bespoke ‘off-market’ sales service. Our ability to achieve the very best prices in these situations is testimony to the relationships we maintain with many buyers, in addition to some of the very best property search and relocation agents in the business, many of whom appreciate the confidential nature of an off-market transaction. All this and not a sniff of a sale board in sight.
Regardless of your time frame or situation, we are always delighted to advise clients and potential clients of their options on an informal, no-obligation basis.
Just let us know how we can help.
Rufus Williams ANAEA
London Property Partnership